AGG Software Forums
September 20, 2024, 11:43:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on our forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Software has been activated... for still running in Trial Mode  (Read 19324 times)
jffortin

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2011, 05:38:58 PM »

Hello,

We have bought Advanced PBX Data Logger and been able to activate the software. Everything is set up properly and run as expected...

But the software is still running in Trial Mode. I have restarted the computer several times. When I look at the About dialog box, the software is registered to my company. I assume it should work now, but it isn't.

At the console, I still get the "100 packets trial version limit" message. It shouldn't appear anymore. The only thing I changed since I activate the software was to launch it as a service.

Thanks in advance.

* About.png (83.86 KB, 503x323 - viewed 1 times.)
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 06:00:25 PM »

If you are using the SQL Database Pro plugin, then this plugin requires a separate license.
jffortin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 10:00:00 AM »

The data is logged in a SQL Server database, but I'm using the ODBC database plug-in to export it. So SQL Database Professional isn't involved in the process.

Hope that helps.

* DataExportPlugin.png (18.94 KB, 470x472 - viewed 3 times.)
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 06:26:21 PM »

It is possible the service can't read the configuration and license key from the following registry node:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AGG Software
on x64
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\AGG Software

Please, try to launch the service with your account name. You can configure it from the Service Control Panel.
jffortin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 06:37:53 PM »

For the service, it is already running as a distinct user. As we're using SQL authentification based on the network name, it was the only way to write data in the database.

For the registry node, I manually add the user to have read rights on everything under HKLM\SOFTWARE\AGG Software. We'll see soon if it changes something.

Thanks.
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 10:04:19 AM »

Please, create a backup copy of your current configuration using the File menu and attach it here. I'll inspect your settings.
jffortin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 04:50:29 PM »

It looks good now. I have been able to add more than 300 entries in the database before I left the office last night.

Thanks again for your help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: