AGG Software Forums
September 20, 2024, 01:17:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on our forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weight scale: filter data and send MS Access current field on form  (Read 13079 times)
Thalassa3000

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2013, 09:55:55 PM »

Hi,

I am an newby and would like to know if the Advanced Serial Data Logger.

I use the CTS-3000 with Microsoft Access 2010 on Windows 7 Professional and have the following requirements:

1. Filtering data
============
The data from the RS232 (com port 1) needs to be filtered. The received data looks as followed:

EXAMPLE:

G.W. : + 100g
U.W. : + 0.2g/pcs
T0tal : + 500pcs

The data is received in three lines (1. gross weight, 2. unit weight, 3. number of items weight). I only need the gross weight (G.W. in this example the value '100'), because I also weigh just one item each time and do not count.So the weight value needs to be filtered out.

A specific issue is that for each item weight two sets of data are sent. The first is when the weight table is stabilized with the item on the table. And for the second time when the item is taken off the table and the weight table is stabilized (so value sent is '0').

2. Send data to MS Access form
========================
Send the data (weight value) to an active field ('grossWeight') to an active Microsoft Access 2010 form ('frmMeasurements').

I would greatly appreciate if someone could advise me if and how this is possible with the Advanced Serial Data Logger.

* Manual cts-3000.pdf (102.9 KB - downloaded 0 times.)
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2023, 02:00:00 PM »

You need go to ASCII Data Parser -> Filter parser and add one filter rule:

Not contains - Text - G.W. - Ignore
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: