AGG Software Forums
September 20, 2024, 07:10:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on our forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advanced TCP/IP service  (Read 16217 times)
MrCurryLover

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2014, 01:03:18 PM »

Hi,

I am running Advanced TCP/IP logger as a service on Server 2012, it logs on as a local system account and it has access to interact with the desktop and mostly it works well. The issue I have is if there is a problem with data being received and I want to see if the data is coming and being sent to the database, I can't check it as I can't open the GUI without first stopping the service and then re-opening the program as administrator. This is OK but then I have closed and opened the program as a different user (which may resolve the issue, so I don't know what caused it), also when I then try to close the program and restart it as a service it doesn't always start up properly and start logging. Yesterday when I did this I spent hours trying to find out why it wasn't logging data and in the end I had to re-register the sqldb_pro.dll.

Thanks,
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 06:51:51 PM »

Yes, I can confirm that the wrongly registered SQL plugin may prevent loading of the main program.
MrCurryLover

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 11:42:34 AM »

Hi Arthur,
The SQL plugin had been working fine and had been correctly registered previously but for some reason registering it again resolved the issue.
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 11:56:19 AM »

The registration might be broken if computer hardware has been changed or by other reason.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: