AGG Software Forums
September 20, 2024, 01:26:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on our forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PBX logger to convert .csv to fixed width  (Read 17515 times)
mforrence

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2010, 05:57:54 PM »

Greetings -
Avaya IP Office 500 will send SMDR data in .csv format.  Can I use PBX logger (or another product) to write this to a file in fixed width format?  The goal is that, regardless of what PBX sends, the data will always be in same location from left margin in fixed width file.
Cheers!
Mike
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 10:00:00 AM »

Hello Mike!

Yes, it is possible. You can activate the Local database data export plugin and write parsed data to a CSV file with fixed size of columns.
mforrence

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 04:08:11 PM »

I'm back to this.. can the file be saved as a text file (instead of csv) with fixed width.  I'm trying to emulate classic HOBIC format - were you can essentially state that the extension is X number of characters from the left and is Y digits in length, date is T characters from left and U characters in lenth, etc.
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 04:26:45 PM »

Yes, you can.
smartpoleder
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 10:00:00 AM »

Well, I guess you’re in luck, the ideas that you propose can actually be done if it is initiated properly. All you have to do is to identify which third party software to use and in addition that you follow the necessary steps and that would ensure you that there wouldn’t be any other problem that could occur during the process. I believe you wouldn’t want any extra work to do either.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: