AGG Software Forums
September 20, 2024, 05:59:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on our forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger for Getting Weather Data  (Read 17723 times)
yojlirpa22

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2014, 05:34:01 AM »

Hi all,  Smiley

Is the Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can be used in getting data from a weather station?
Our company is currently running 20 Davis Vantage Pro2 Weather Stations with 6555 WeatherLink Data Logger. In the WeatherLink Software, we used TCP/IP configuration on the Communications Port to communicate with the data logger through Remote IP address. What we want is to automatically store the data to our database without any human intervention. And I found this program, ADVANCED TCP/IP DATA LOGGER. Can we link the data we get from our Davis VP2 Weather Stations to the Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger?

Any replies and comments on this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 07:25:53 AM »

Sorry for my late reply. Our software can do it with a custom parser plugin only.
yojlirpa22

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 08:52:18 AM »

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for the response, but how does that work? I'm sorry i don't know how that thing works. Please bear with me because I'm not an IT expert.

Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 09:38:51 AM »

We can develop a new custom plugin for our software (for an additional cost) that will read and parse incoming data. You may contact our sales team and estimate this cost.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: