AGG Software Forums
September 20, 2024, 12:27:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on our forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advanced Data Logger > MySQL issues  (Read 26001 times)
ryandball

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2009, 12:47:42 AM »

Hi all,

I just purchased the Pro version of Data Logger.  All I want to do is capture data from our Avaya Definity phone system (this part works), and dump it all into one of our MySQL servers (this part does not).  The MySQL ODBC connector works fine and is able to talk to the database, but the Data Logger does not.  No error messages on either end, the data simply "disappears".  This is on a Windows 2000 Server.  The event viewer on the W2k computer does not show any errors and the syslogs on my MySQL server don't show any errors concerning this.

I have attached the configuration file.  I've read through the forums and looked at the tutorials but cannot find what I'm missing.

Any ideas?

thanks
Ryan

* pbxlogger.ini.txt (3.73 KB - downloaded 3 times.)
ashok

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 06:41:57 AM »

Follow the instruction as per the below link
http://www.aggsoft.com/asdl-pbx-system-data-logger.htm

Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 07:48:05 AM »

Does the program disappear from the task manager? If yes, could you activate all program messages logging (Options - Program options - Protocol) and try again? What does this file contain after this situation?
ryandball

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 07:27:40 PM »

I have done that.  I am not sure what I am looking for, however.

Now I've noticed that if I change the parser module from 'Avaya Definity v1' to 'ASCII data query and parser', then it does log some to the MySQL database, but the fields are all wrong; most say NULL, the one that does carry through is DIALED_PHONE.  The table structure was created with the method specified in the tutorials.

Could it be that I am simply not parsing the data properly?  I would have thought that part would have been automatic with selecting the Definity parser, but perhaps not.

Thanks,

Ryan
ashok

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 09:43:36 PM »

Please publish your " display system cdr-paramater" report to analyse
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 08:20:28 AM »

Could it be that I am simply not parsing the data properly?  I would have thought that part would have been automatic with selecting the Definity parser, but perhaps not.

Sure, the parser isn't configured. You should create parser item as in our tutorial (of course, you should specify other position numbers for parser items). You may open Avaya options and look at the SMDR output format. There you'll find position and length of all fields.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: