AGG Software Forums
September 20, 2024, 12:39:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on our forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Configure PBX data logger for NEC NEAX2000 IPS  (Read 16503 times)
hdBnYvb

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2010, 10:26:58 PM »

We are testing smdr logging products.

I have been unsuccessful in getting the PBX data logger to retrieve anything from our pbx though.  Other software has been able to retrieve call data.  I have the correct IP and port.  The mode is set to client, protocol to tcp/ip.  I set the data query module and parser module to NEC NEAX2000 IPS (pbxparser.dll).  The status shows:  The data source...has been successfully opened.  No data ever appears though.  I will have to demonstrate that the system works before I will be able to get the purchase approved.  Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,
Ty
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 10:59:51 PM »

Is possible your PBX requires authorization from the PC side? Some PBX allows to use the client mode (in this case our software will be server). In this case, this is a better solution.
hdBnYvb

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 11:00:00 AM »

No authorization is required.  The other software (that works correctly) is actively polling the pbx.  Using a packet capture utility, I can see pbx data logger connecting to the server, but it never passes any data to the pbx.  I do know that the neax 2000 ips requires active polling for smdr data and does not offer the option of configuring the pbx to send smdr to a server. 

Thanks,
Ty
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 12:13:33 AM »

Could you see if еhe other software send something to the PBX?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: