AGG Software Forums
September 16, 2024, 11:30:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on our forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Errors connecting Advanced PBX Data Logger to MSSQL Server 2005  (Read 12367 times)
jkeegan123

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2010, 11:15:39 PM »

I am trying to connect the Advanced PBX data logger to an Allworx PBX. 

I have successfully connected to the Allworx PBX and calls are logged.  However, when I try to configure the output to be dropping data into my SQL server (using SQL authentication), I get:  Error while accessing database [No SQL statement available].  This is when I configure through ODBC.  I have already configured the ODBC entry and tested access successfully using SQL authentication.

If I try to connect to SQL directly (not using ODBC), I get:  Data have been processed with errors. 

In both cases, the database setup is successful.  I have also specified the database during PBX Logger installation, with SQL username and password, and the SETUP program creates the initial tables without issue.

If I am going to purchase this program, I am going to be purchasing a LOT of licenses, and I need this working without issue.  Can Someone help me, or give me a # that I can call?

I am logging calls correctly, just just to the database.  I have no issue with my SQL server or my ODBC entry as both check out correctly.  Please help!
Arthur Grasin
Tech. Support
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 07:54:42 AM »

Did you create a database table? If yes, then you should
1. Go to the "ODBC plugin" - "Binding" page.
2. Import your table description.
3. Bind parser items with columns

Also you may reinstall the software over the installed version and select "Write data to a database" option. In this case the installation wizard will create the database table and all corresponding settings automatically.

If you don't want to reinstall the software, then you may find a database table structure in "Program folder\Data\MSSQL.sql". You should execute this script in your database. Then load the MSSQL preset within the ODBC plugin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: